heres what @traderflorida did and heres what you did today with AAPL based on the tweets/videos i saw:
1. TF mentioned he was short in 560's
2. TF mentions he is adding to shorts at 555ish
3. You see that tweet and since you have limited buying power you bought some puts
4. stock goes above 565
5. you and dozens of others tweet TF asking if he covered.
6. TF doesnt tweet exits despite having time to make videos, answer every tweet / question directed at him from 14000 followers
7. TF makes video and tweets "never let winning trade turn into a loser" , forgest to mention the block from 555, doesnt have time to mention what price he covered at either, makes another video, adds Ha, Ha, Ha to video and says will reshort in low 570's
8. You actually were fortunate enough to catch that video before market close because someone retweeted it.(you didnt see it directly because he blocked you for asking if he covered)
9. You now sell your puts at a loss since stock is 12points higher from his "added to shorts at 555" tweet
10. You caught the video really late right before close about how TF is short again in low 570's and you go ahead and rebuy some puts.
11. TF makes ANOTHER video after hours and says he covered after hours..says covered, not took a loss of course, and thinks stock will go higher
12. You see that video and go "FUCK!!!", because you just rebought those puts and now market is closed
13. TF tweets he made money
14. You tweet you lost money
so is that about how is happened for you today. do you feel dirty? remember what B'Rabbit said in 8mile..."no such thing as halfway crooks" ... no such thing as half transparency . those that have been on twitter for a while can cite example after example of scenario's like this..NFLX comes to mind.. recommendation..use his charts as another tool in your toolbox, dont hang on every word